Besides smelling wonderful, Lavender Essential Oil is one of nature’s most beneficial plants. The flowering plant is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory. These holistically beneficial properties are the reason why lavender has been an essential component of gardens for centuries. Our oil is 100% steam-distilled with no added extenders or fillers.
Also available in 4oz and 16oz sizes.
Lavender oil will deteriorate rubber over time so we recommend not storing the dropper inside the bottle.
- Helps small burns and scrapes heal faster and hurt less, so keep some in your first aid kit for all-natural healing.
- Place directly on any bug bites or bee stings to reduce swelling and eliminate itching.
- Helps with acne and other skin conditions.
- A few drops placed on your bed pillow will help you fall asleep.
- Add to your bath water to calm you down after a hard day.
- Drop some into an old candle and light for a nice aroma.
- Refresh wreaths, home decor, bundles, pillows, sachets, or dab on your self when feeling stressed.
- Helps eliminate headaches.
- Can be used on pets to help remove ticks and to reduce anxiety.
- Combine one ounce of essential oil with a gallon of water to create an all-natural disinfecting cleaner.
- Mix baking soda with the essential oil and bit of water to create a scrubbing paste for your sinks or stove tops.
- We could go on and on here… seriously!