Besides smelling wonderful, Lavender Essential Oil is one of nature’s most beneficial plants. The flowering plant is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory. These holistically beneficial properties are the reason why lavender has been an essential component of gardens for centuries. Our oil is 100% steam-distilled with no added extenders or fillers.
Also available in ½oz and 16oz sizes.
Lavender oil will deteriorate rubber over time so we recommend not storing the dropper inside the bottle.
- Helps small burns and scrapes heal faster and hurt less, so keep some in your first aid kit for all-natural healing.
- Place directly on any bug bites or bee stings to reduce swelling and eliminate itching.
- Helps with acne and other skin conditions.
- A few drops placed on your bed pillow will help you fall asleep.
- Add to your bath water to calm you down after a hard day.
- Drop some into an old candle and light for a nice aroma.
- Refresh wreaths, home decor, bundles, pillows, sachets, or dab on your self when feeling stressed.
- Helps eliminate headaches.
- Can be used on pets to help remove ticks and to reduce anxiety.
- Combine one ounce of essential oil with a gallon of water to create an all-natural disinfecting cleaner.
- Mix baking soda with the essential oil and bit of water to create a scrubbing paste for your sinks or stove tops.
- We could go on and on here… seriously!